This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Trim constructed of solid metal, ensuring durability and dependability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry standards for durability
- Features a white porcelain lever handle
- Compatible with Rite-Temp and HiFlow Rite-Temp valves
- Single function rain shower head
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Tub and shower package includes: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of bathroom products from the Bancroft Collection
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Features an extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature lever allows for pinpoint water control
- Diverter Location: Tub spout
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-3/8" W x 6-3/8" H
- Includes a pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough in valve required to complete installation (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Shower Arm Length: 6-7/8"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-3/4"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- K-T10581-4P: This model
- K-T10581-4: This model with metal lever handle
- K-T10583-4P: This model without tub spout
- K-T10584-4P: This model without tub spout or showerhead (valve trim only)
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-T10581-4P-BV
- Kohler K-T10581-4P-BN
- Kohler K-T10581-4P-AF
- Kohler K-T10581-4P-CP
- Kohler K-T10581-4P-SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T10581-4P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Kohler Katalyst TechnologyKohler Katalyst air-induction technology provides larger water droplets that will retain heat better and provide a more complete spray pattern.
Kohler Katalyst TechnologyKohler Katalyst Air Induction Technology provides larger more luxurious water drops. That means warmer water and a more consistent spray pattern across the face of the shower head.