This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Bancroft Rite-Temp Pressure-Balancing Shower Faucet Trim With Metal Lever Handle
- Reminiscent of the traditional elegance of early 1900s American design, the Bancroft™ Suite embodies a nostalgic aesthetic that achieves universal appeal for today's bathroom. This Bancroft shower faucet trim with showerhead and metal lever handle features a Rite-Temp™ pressure-balancing valve that maintains a consistent water temperature within 3 degrees Fahrenheit. Its classic lines and solid brass construction provide enduring beauty for a complete, coordinated look.
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Completes Bancroft design solution with KOHLER® fixtures and accessories
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-T10583-4-BV
- Kohler K-T10583-4-BN
- Kohler K-T10583-4-AF
- Kohler K-T10583-4-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-T10583-4-BRZ*
Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Kohler K-T10583-4-CP
- Kohler K-T10583-4-SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T10583-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.