This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Fairfax Rite-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Trim with Lever Handle
Fairfax faucets bring a touch of elegance and nostalgia to the bathroom. This Fairfax shower faucet trim features an adjustable, single-function showerhead and a lever handle, making it easy to coordinate the look of your shower. Pair this trim with a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
Kohler K-T12014-4 Features:
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards by over two times
- Rite-Temp pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Completes Fairfax design solution with Kohler fixtures and accessories
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-T12014-4-BV*
- Kohler K-T12014-4-G*
- Kohler K-T12014-4-BN
- Kohler K-T12014-4-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-T12014-4-BRZ*
Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Kohler K-T12014-4-PB*
- Kohler K-T12014-4-CP
- Kohler K-T12014-4-CB*
Polished Chrome/Polished Brass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T12014-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.