This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
KOHLER(R) Devonshire(R) Double Handle Roman Tub Trim with Metal Lever Handles
Before KOHLER(R) makes their faucets beautiful, they make them tough. All KOHLER(R) faucets are constructed for years of exceptional performance. Only premium materials are used for one reason: they provide greater strength and durability than any others.
Fill your bath quickly and elegantly with the durable Devonshire(R) deck-/rim-mount faucet. The natural lines and smooth lever handles - available in an extensive selection of Vibrant PVD color finishes - invite you to draw a luxurious bath.
- KOHLER(R) ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards over two times for a lifetime of durable performance.
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER(R) finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times.
- Easier installation with the integral diverter on the valve.
- Provides a cleaner deck environment and reduces cost.
- Completes Devonshire(R) design solution with KOHLER(R) fixtures and accessories.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-T387-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-T387-4-BV
- Kohler K-T387-4-G*
- Kohler K-T387-4-BN
- Kohler K-T387-4-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-T387-4-BRZ*
Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Kohler K-T387-4-CP
- Kohler T387-4-BN*
Polished Chrome/Polished Brass
- Kohler K-T387-4-SN
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-T387-4-2BZ Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||12|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5, 3.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.