This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Toobi Single Handle Pressure Balanced Shower Valve Trim Less Valve and Diverter
A fusion of pop culture and Asian-inspired sensibilities, the Toobi faucet collection re-imagines water delivery for the modern bathroom. The design draws inspiration from the playful exuberance of pop with curvaceous forms that contrast with crisp, polished edges.
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
- Air-induction technology maximizes the air/water mix for a powerful, even flow
- Three color options included for the showerhead trim ring - white, green and black
- MasterClean(TM) spray nozzles to prohibit mineral build-up for easy cleaning
- 2.0 gallons per minute flow rate
- Intended for use with Rite-Temp or HiFlow Rite-Temp valves
- Trim only, requires valve to complete installation
- Metal construction ensures durability and reliability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Coordinates with Toobi faucets and accessories
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-T8978-4-CP
- Kohler K-T8978-4-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T8978-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler Katalyst HandshowerKohler Katalyst Handshower
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.