Single Light Boom Arm Desk Lamp from the Task Portables Collection
- White cone shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 22.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 5.82 lbs
- Switch Location: Base Switch
- Switch Type: High / Low
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 35
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Width: 28" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs GK P211
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P211-084
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs GK P211 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Switch Location||Base Switch|
|Switch Type||High / Low|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.