Single Light Mini Pendant with White Shade from the Droplets Collection
- White glass dome shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 12' of wire
- Maximum Height: 123 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GY6.35: A bi pin or ' bi pin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Wattage: 35
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 4"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P402-10-084
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kovacs GK P402-10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.