How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Single Light Mini Pendant with White Shade from the Droplets Collection
- White glass dome shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 12' of wire
- Maximum Height: 123 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GY6.35: A bi pin or ' bi pin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Wattage: 35
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 4"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs GK P402-10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P402-10-084
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P402-10-084 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.