Six Light 39.5" Width ADA Compliant Bathroom Bath Bar in Brushed Nickel from the Tube Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA Compliant
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 6"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: No
- HCO: 2.38" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 4.75"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Product Weight: 6.35 lbs
- Shade Height: 18.75"
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 2.38"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P5046-084
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kovacs GK P5046 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Kovacs Tube CollectionBrent Holland of Build.com reviews the Kovacs family of tube-shaped bathroom lighting fixtures. Made up of the Tube, Saber, and Rings collections, these popular lights lend contemporary style, variety, and function to your bathroom environment.