Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Two Light 9.75" Height Wall Sconce
- White Frosted glass shade
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 8.5"
- Backplate Width: 8"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 5.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.63" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 9.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 3.53 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 7"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Frosted
- Shade Width: 11"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs GK P582
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P582-084
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P582-084 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|