How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Four Light 1 Tier Chandelier in Chrome from the Cubism Collection
- Mitered / White glass rectangle shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 57.75" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 21.75" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 6' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 13.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 57.75" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 21.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 11.44 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.25"
- Shade Length: 6"
- Shade Width: 4.25"
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 160
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P127
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P127-077
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P127 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.