Single Light 21" Height ADA Compliant Wall Sconce in Brushed Nickel
- Mitered / White Inside glass pyramid shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- California Title 24 compliant
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 8"
- Backplate Width: 7.5"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 6" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 21"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 3.68 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 3.75"
- Shade Length: 9"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 8"
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P1707-613
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P1707-613 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.