How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Single Light Drum Pendant from the Circuit Collection
- White fabric drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Minimum Height: 17.25" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 53.25" The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 9"
- Energy Star: No
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P1811-172
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P1811-172
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P1811-172 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.