Single Light LED Accent Floor Lamp with Distressed Koa Shade from the Conic Collection
- Distressed Koa metal cone shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 52.75"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Shade Material: Metal
- Switch Type: Dimmer
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 8
- Watts Per Bulb: 8
- Width: 8.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P1829-651-L
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P1829-651-L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.