Three Light 12.75" Height Full Sized Pendant
- White glass cone shaped shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Minimum Height: 20.75 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 56.75 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 225
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 23"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P395
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P395-077*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P395 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.