Single Light 4.75" Width ADA Compliant LED Bathroom Sconce in Chrome from the Saber Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- ADA Compliant
- Suitable for damp locations
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 10.63"
- Backplate Width: 2.38"
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 3.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 9.63" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 12"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Shade Height: 9.5"
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 2.5"
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 10
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P5041-077-L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P5041-077-L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.