Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Two Light 16" Height ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
- Etched Opal glass shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted vertically only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 4.25"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: T10
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- CSA Rating: Dry Location
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 3.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 8" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 16"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 3.09 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 4.13"
- Shade Length: 16"
- Shade Material: Glass
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P565
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P565-077
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P565 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|