Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Three Light 14" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Pillow Collection
- Etched glass specialty shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Can be mounted horizontally only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 10"
- Backplate Width: 4.38"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: G16.5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed: Yes
- ETL Rating: Damp Location
- Extension: 4.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: Yes
- HCO: 3.13" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 6.5"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 3.35 lbs
- Shade Type: Etched
- Title 24: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs GK P6115
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P6115-1-077
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P6115-1-077 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.