Single Light Wall Sconce from the Jewel Box Collection
- Clear glass square shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted horizontally only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 4"
- Backplate Width: 4"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- CSA Rating: Dry Location
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 3.13" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 6.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 1.54 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Material: Glass
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 40
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P800-077
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P800-077
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.