Single Light 9" Width Mini Pendant
- Brushed Nickel acrylic rectangle shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Minimum Height: 12.75" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 120" The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 9"
- Energy Star: No
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P862-084
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P862-084 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.