Single Light LED Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the U.H.O. Collection
- White acrylic round shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ETL Listed for indoor use only
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Canopy Height: 1.75"
- Canopy Width: 6.25"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 3.25"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 5.07 lbs
- Shade Height: 1.63"
- Shade Material: Synthetic
- Shade Width: 15"
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 40
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of ceiling lighting fixtures in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P950-084-L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P950-084-L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P950-084-L Product Specifications
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Number of Diodes||96|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.