Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Grid II Collection
- Clear glass cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 0.63"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 7.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 9.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 7.85 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Shade Height: 5.88"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 4.75"
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P962
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P962-077
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P962-077 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|