Real Review: Kraus Bathroom FaucetsMilan Rosan of Build.com reviews Kraus bathroom faucets. Included in the review are three faucets: 2 vessel faucets and a signle hole faucet for undermount sinks. Length: 33 seconds
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Mounts in a vessel configuration - designed to be used with vessel (above counter) sinks
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO and SCC.
- Overall Height: 13-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Mounting Type: Vessel
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4"
- Single handle included with faucet
- FVS-1005-PU-10: This model
- FVS-1005: This model without metal pop-up drain assembly
This vessel faucet is available as a bathroom combo with a number of sink choices. Like their vessel faucets, Kraus vessel sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new vessel sink, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this faucet. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "FVS-1005-PU-10" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Kraus FVS-1005-PU-10CH Product Specifications
|Spec / Installation Sheet|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||.75|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|