- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of high-quality granite composite - gives look and feel of natural stone
- Exceptional finishing process safeguards the sink against chipping, scratching, and discoloration
- Stone-like material is sound absorbing, allowing for more quiet use
- Single bowl 24" sink with traditional rounded corners
- Extra deep (8-1/4" depth) design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Undermount installation; fits 28+" cabinets
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (included InSinkErator)
- Height: 8-1/4" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 24" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer)
- Basin Width: 15-9/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8-1/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount, drop-in
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 28"
- Kraus granite composite sink
- Stainless steel basket strainer (sink drain assembly)
- Mounting and installation brackets
- Sink cutout template (for countertop cut dimensions)
- Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Specification Sheet / Installation Guide
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Kraus Granite Composite: Crafted from 80% natural granite, Kraus granite sinks feature the look, feel, and texture of natural stone. A thermal finishing process results in a tough, nonporous surface that is resistant to heat, chemicals, scratching, chipping, and discoloration that will stand up to a lifetime of use. With a variety of size, bowl configuration and installation options, a Kraus granite sink can make a sleek and functional addition to any kitchen.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on “Stone Guard” insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
Additional Kraus Links
This Kraus item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kraus KGD-410B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KGD-410 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kraus products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Kraus Granite Composite Kitchen SinksWynne of Build.com reviews Kraus granite composite kitchen sinks
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.