Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Kraus Granite Composite Kitchen SinksWynne of Build.com reviews Kraus granite composite kitchen sinks
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of high-quality granite composite - gives look and feel of natural stone
- Dual mounting options (drop in or undermount)
- Faucet deck area includes a centered, pre-cut hole, and four optional knock-out (partially cut from underside) holes - see image gallery for more information.
- Exceptional finishing process safeguards the sink against chipping, scratching, and discoloration
- Stone-like material is sound absorbing, allowing for more quiet use
- Included Free: stainless steel basket strainer (sink drain assembly)
- Included Free: dish towel with Kraus logo
- Single bowl 30-7/10" sink with traditional rounded corners
- Extra deep 8-11/16" design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Dual mount (drop in or undermount) installation; fits 32+" cabinets
- Mounting and installation brackets included
- Sink cutout template (for countertop cut dimensions) included
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (including Insinkerator)
- Kraus Granite Composite: Crafted from 80% natural granite, Kraus granite sinks feature the look, feel, and texture of natural stone. A thermal finishing process results in a tough, nonporous surface that is resistant to heat, chemicals, scratching, chipping, and discoloration that will stand up to a lifetime of use. With a variety of size, bowl configuration and installation options, a Kraus granite sink can make a sleek and functional addition to any kitchen.
- Height: 8-11/16" (measured from bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-1/16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30-7/10" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-9/16" (measured from back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 28-3/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8-11/16" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in / undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 32"
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: Kraus KGD-412
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kraus KGD-412B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|