- Faucet head does not spray - head pulls out and utilizes the faucet's aerated stream
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout faucet head with 28" hose
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Aerated flow head
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 16-3/5" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-4/5" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/10" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1 or 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
- Standard flow rate 1.8 but increases to 2.2 gallons per minute with push of button
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Additional Kraus Links
This Kraus item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kraus KPF-2240CH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KPF-2240 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kraus products with over 400 warehouses across the country.