350 CFM Portable Indoor Evaporative Cooler with 4 Gallon Tank and Up to 175 Square Feet of Cooling
The PACKA43 is an ideal cooling solution for a wide array of applications from just about any room in your home, to any setting at your workplace. This unit is capable of creating a comfortable environment in spaces up to 175 square feet, and with its versatile controls and portable design components, this naturally efficient evaporative cooler will impress in both its delivery and style.
- Natural Cooling Solution Utilizes Water Fanned Through Rigid Media for Most Efficient Temperature Drop
- Includes Timer Programmable Up to 8 Hours
- Alarm Sounds When Water is Below Minimal Level for System Protection
- 3 Distinct Speed Setting for Added Comfort Control
- Remote Control Included
- Swinging Louvers Enable Directional Control
- Casters Enable Easy Movement of Portable Unit
- No Assembly or Installation Required
- Requires No Special Electrical Connection and Plugs Into Standard 110 Volt Outlet
Evaporative Cooling:As air passes by the water within the unit, the air is naturally cooled as evaporation occurs and is then pushed into the surrounding space to create a cooler, more comfortable environment. This process is highly efficient and effective, as it requires no energy wasting compressors or chemicals that harm the environment, all while enabling temperature drops anywhere from 10-30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CFM: 350
- Cooling Capacity: 175 Square Feet
- Height: 27.7 Inches
- Width: 15.7 Inches
- Depth: 12.6 Inches
- Water Tank Size: 4 Gallons
- Product Weight: 16 Pounds
- Nominal Dimensions: 15-7/10" (W) x 12-3/5" (D) x 27-7/10" (H)
- PACKA44 - 350 CFM for up to 175 S.F.
- PACKA53 - 500 CFM for up to 325 S.F.
- PACKA55 - 525 CFM for up to 400 S.F.
Additional KuulAire Links
Our SKU: KuulAire PACKA43
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- KuulAire PACKA43
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
KuulAire PACKA43 Product Specifications
|Continuous Water Supply||No|
|Low Water Alarm||Yes|
|Water Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.