How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
Kwikset Maximum Series Delta Passage Door Leverset
A clean, streamlined design, Delta fits a whole range of decorating styles beautifully, from traditional and ranch to contemporary. Perfect for passageways and closet doors.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Both levers are always free.
- Passage function is for Hall and/or closet doors
- There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81706.
- Contemporary Style Lever
- Easy to Operate, Non-Handed Lever Design
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 92001-244
- Polished Brass: 92001-155
- Satin Chrome: 92001-290
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 200DL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 200DL-5
- Kwikset 200DL-15A
- Kwikset 200DL-3
- Kwikset 200DL-26
- Kwikset 200DL-26D
- Kwikset 200DL-15*
- Kwikset 200DL-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 200DL-3 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.