Kwikset Maximum Series Dorian Passage Door Leverset
This beautiful lever with etched detailing at the tip is perfect for your hallway and closet doors. With its simple elegance and beautiful finish it is bound to fit in with your décor! For the do-it-yourselfer, it is easy to install and operate.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81706.
- Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8" Edge Bore 1" Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Passage levers are to be used on Hall and/or Closet Doors
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard. 2-1/4" doors optional on 200 and 400 functions only.
- Cylinder: 5-pin
- Bolt: 1/2" throw
- Easy to Install and Operate
- Non-Locking Lever
- Simple and elegant design for a variety of decors.
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 92001-292
- Polished Brass: 92001-163
- Satin Chrome: 92001-161
- Satin Nickel: 92001-172
- Venetian Bronze: 92001-317
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 200DNL-5
- Kwikset 200DNL-15A
- Kwikset 200DNL-3
- Kwikset 200DNL-26
- Kwikset 200DNL-26D
- Kwikset 200DNL-15
- Kwikset 200DNL-11P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 200DNL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!