How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
Kwikset Maximum Series Dorian Privacy Door Leverset
The beauty of this Dorian designed lever is hard to miss, with its elegant design and etched tip. Perfect for bathrooms and bedrooms where a bit of privacy is desired, this knob locks and unlocks with a turn button from the inside, while the outside unlocks with an emergency key.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Easy to install!
- Lockset comes standard with round corner strike plate and adjustable latch (2 3/8" to 2 3/4").
- Dorian Bed/Bath Leverset is commonly installed on Bed and/or Bathroom doors where locking from the interior is needed
- 6-way adjustable latch fits square-corner, round-corner or drive-in applications
- Adjustable to 2-3/8- or 2-3/4-inch backsets; 1/2-inch knob throw
- ANSI Grade-2 security
- Cylindrical spindle design makes it easy to install
- Emergency key included
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 93001-517
- Polished Brass: 93001-280
- Satin Chrome: 93001-278
- Venetian Bronze: 93001-544
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 300DNL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 300DNL-5
- Kwikset 300DNL-526
Antique Brass x Polished Chrome
- Kwikset 300DNL-15A
- Kwikset 300DNL-3
- Kwikset 300DNL-326
Polished Brass x Polished Chrome
- Kwikset 300DNL-26
- Kwikset 300DNL-26D
- Kwikset 300DNL-15
- Kwikset 300DNL-1526*
Satin Nickel x Polished Chrome
- Kwikset 300DNL-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 300DNL-326 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.