Polo Keyed Entry Door Knobset with SmartKey by Kwikset (400P-SMT)
Classic lines and enhanced styling make Polo a great choice for many home designs and the perfect enhancement for traditional or contemporary homes. Features Kwikset SmartKey re-key technology SMT.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Includes a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations.
- Includes Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Faceplates. A latch faceplate is the plate that is installed against the latch on the door.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (A Strike Plate is the plate on Door Jamb that the latch secures against when the door is closed). To order a Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
- Features KwikInstall for Easy Installation
- Easily change your keying for extra security with Kwikset's Smart Key featuring Bump Guard
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Polished Brass: 94002-545
- Satin Chrome: 94002-552
- Satin Nickel: 94002-547
- Venetian Bronze: 94002-551
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 400P-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 400P-5S
- Kwikset 400P-15AS
- Kwikset 400P-3S
- Kwikset 400P-26S
- Kwikset 400P-26DS
- Kwikset 400P-15S
- Kwikset 400P-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 400P-15AS Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Entry, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.