How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
Kwikset Maximum Series Delta Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Leverset
A clean, streamlined design, Delta fits a whole range of decorating styles beautifully, from traditional and ranch to contemporary. Designed for your entryway, this knob is easy to install and locks/unlocks both sides with a key on the outside or the turn button on the inside.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81706.
- Not a Panic-Proof set
- Reversible for left and right handed doors
- Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8" Edge Bore 1" Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard. 2-1/4" doors optional on 200 and 400 functions only.
- Cylinder: 5-pin
- Bolt: 1/2" throw
- Meets ANSI Grade-2 security standards
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 94050-326
- Polished Brass: 94050-325
- Satin Chrome: 94050-354
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 405DL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 405DL-5
- Kwikset 405DL-15A
- Kwikset 405DL-3
- Kwikset 405DL-26
- Kwikset 405DL-26D
- Kwikset 405DL-15*
- Kwikset 405DL-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 405DL-26D Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.