Kwikset Maximum Series Dorian Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Leverset
Etched detailing at the tip of the lever lends an air of elegant sophistication to the Dorian. Its graceful styling feels right at home in a wide range of decor. Designed for your entryway, this leverset is easy to install and locks/unlocks both sides with a key on the outside or the turn button on the inside.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81706.
- Not a Panic-Proof set
- Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8" Edge Bore 1" Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard. 2-1/4" optional on 200 and 400 functions only.
- Cylinder: 5-pin
- Bolt: 1/2" throw
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 94050-356
- Polished Brass: 94050-355
- Satin Chrome: 94050-354
- Satin Nickel: 94050-419
- Venetian Bronze: 94050-420
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 405DNL-5
- Kwikset 405DNL-15A
- Kwikset 405DNL-3
- Kwikset 405DNL-26
- Kwikset 405DNL-26D
- Kwikset 405DNL-15
- Kwikset 405DNL-11P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 405DNL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.