Kwikset Gatelatch Double Cylinder Deadbolt with Smart Key Cylinder
This Double cylinder gatelatch, equipped with the new SmartKey technology, is the perfect way to protect your home or business. The deadbolt is locked/unlocked by a key outside and a key from the interior.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Bumpguard: Patented side locking bar technology replaces a traditions pin & tumbler design to protect against lock bumping.
- Drill Resistance: Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- Door prep: Crossbore 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" Edge Bore 1"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard.
- Cylinder: SmartKey 5-pin
- Smart Key Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Includes a Square Corner Faceplate
- Bolt: 1" throw Nickel plated steel.
- Fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit standard gates
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 599-5S*
- Kwikset 599-3S
- Kwikset 599-26DS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 599-S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.