Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: This single cylinder deadbolt is keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations (2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Backsets)
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Crossbore 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore 1"
- Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard.
- Cylinder: 5-pin SmartKey cylinder, cannot be keyed alike to a 6 pin cylinder.
- Bolt: 1" throw
- 660-S (This Model): Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- 665-S: Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 660-5S
- Kwikset 660-15AS
- Kwikset 660-3S
- Kwikset 660-26S
- Kwikset 660-26DS
- Kwikset 660-15S
- Kwikset 660-11PS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 660-S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.