Kwikset Double Cylinder Deadbolt with Smart Key from the 660 Series
From Kwikset's Security series this double cylinder deadbolt, locking and unlocking from a key on both sides, would make any door more secure. Now Featuring the SmartKey Cylinder so you can re-key your locks without needing a locksmith.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations (2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets)
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Crossbore 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore 1"
- Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard.
- Cylinder: 5-pin SmartKey and cannot be keyed to 6 pin keycodes
- Bolt: 1" throw
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 665-5S
- Kwikset 665-15AS
- Kwikset 665-3S
- Kwikset 665-26S
- Kwikset 665-26DS
- Kwikset 665-15S
- Kwikset 665-11PS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 665-S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.