SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Dakota Double Cylinder Handleset with SmartKey by Kwikset
The clean lines of the Dakota Handleset lend a casual ambiance to your entry door - security with a flair. This Handleset includes a Double cylinder SmartKey deadbolt that locks/unlocks with a key from the outside and a key from the inside. The latch bolt is operated by a thumb piece outside and the grip inside.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- A Double Cylinder Handleset requires a key to lock and unlock from the exterior and on the interior. INTERIOR PACK SOLD SEPARATELY (interior pack includes the interior knob. Lever and the interior side of deadbolt)
- Please add this item to the cart and you will be prompted with your interior pack options by Kwikset.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Certified Quality & Security
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Solid Forged Brass
- Full 1" Solid-Core Throw bolt
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 689DA-LIP-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 689DALIP-5S
- Kwikset 689DALIP-15AS
- Kwikset 689DALIP-3S
- Kwikset 689DALIP-26DS
- Kwikset 689DALIP-15S
- Kwikset 689DALIP-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 689DALIP-15AS Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Grip Center to Center||8.406|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.