Kwikset Polo Combo Pack Entry Knobset with Single Cylinder Deadbolt
The beautiful Polo door knob and the safe and secure 660 series deadbolt meet in this entryway combo pack to make your home safe and secure.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- When selecting Keying Options above,PLEASE NOTE: This item is treated as one sku and by selecting Keyed alike the handle and deadbolt will be keyed alike. Keyed Differently will only be needed if you are ordering more than quantity one of these Combo packs. Keyed Differently on quantities more than one will mean each pack will be keyed differently. Please contact customer service if you need help determining your needs.
- Deadbolt ANSI/BHMA 156.5 Grade 3
- Knob ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 3
- Round knob with classic ridges
- Easy to Install
- Comes with Keyed Knobset and a Keyed Deadbolt
- Knobset and Deadbolt are both Single Cylinder: Operated by a Key from the exterior and thumbturn from the interior
- This comes Standard with Round Corner Face Plate and Strike Plate
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 96900-251
- Polished Brass: 96900-250
- Satin Chrome: 96900-295
- Satin Nickel: 96900-320
- Venetian Bronze: 96900-333
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 690P-5-B
- Kwikset 690P-3-B
- Kwikset 690P-26D-B
- Kwikset CP690P-15
- Kwikset 690P-11P-B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 690P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.