How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Brooklane Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with SmartKey By Kwikset
Signature Series Brooklane Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with Smart Key Cylinder. Exquisite curves are incorporated into this sweeping design. It is at home in both contemporary or classic settings. This single cylinder lever, equipped with SmartKey technology, locks/unlocks with a key from the outside and a turn button on the inside. There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81714.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Fully reversible Lever – Fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Some images show passage lever
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Satin Nickel: 97402-628
- Venetian Bronze: 97402-630
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 740BRL-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 740BRL-5S*
- Kwikset 740BRL-15AS
- Kwikset 740BRL-514S
- Kwikset 740BRL-3S*
- Kwikset 740BRL-501S*
- Kwikset 740BRL-502S*
- Kwikset 740BRL-15S
- Kwikset 740BRL-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 740BRL-S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.