How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Katara Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with SmartKey by Kwikset
NEW! Kwikset's New Contemporary Lever features a modern design with sleek finishes. This single cylinder keyed entry door lever set features a keyhole on the exterior side and a turn button on the interior side.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Lever is Reversible. Details on how to reverse the lever will be included in the shipment. The levers can be removed from the rosettes and attached in the handing you need. By reversing the handing the curve of the lever will not be affected.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
- Features Round Decorative Rosettes
- Concealed Screws
- Easy Installation
Additional Kwikset Links
Kwikset 740KTL-26S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
|Series||Contemporary, Signature Series|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.