Laurel Keyed Entry Single Cylinder Door Knob with SmartKey by Kwikset
This proven high end design is a welcome addition to the Kwikset UltraMax Signatures family winning the Design Journal Award for Design Excellence. The Laurel's classic style is sure to make a lasting impression. This keyed entry knob, equipped with the latest SmartKey technology is the perfect choice for keeping your home or business safe. The interior knob is locked using a turn button.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Bump guard: Patented side locking bar technology replaces a traditions pin & tumbler design to protect against lock bumping.
- Drill Resistance: Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- SmartKey Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Backset: 2 3/8"-2 3/4"
- Knob Height: 2 7/16"
- Extension: 2 5/8"
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Satin Nickel: 97402-622
- Venetian Bronze: 97402-626
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 740L-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 740L-15AS
- Kwikset 740L-514S
- Kwikset 740l-s-3*
- Kwikset 740L-26S
- Kwikset 740L-15S
- Kwikset 740L-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.