How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Lido Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with Smart Key By Kwikset
Signature Series Lido Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with Smart Key Cylinder. This proven leader retains the exquisitely elegant Lido scroll, and makes a stylish design statement. Single Cylinder Keyed Entry means both knobs can be locked and unlocked by a key from the exterior or a turn button located on the interior knob.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Fully reversible Lever – Fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81714.
- Some images shown without SmartKey cylinder
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 97402-591
- Polished Brass: 97402-590
- Satin Chrome: 97402-595
- Satin Nickel: 97402-593
- Venetian Brone: 97402-592
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 740LL-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 740LL-5S
- Kwikset 740LL-15AS
- Kwikset 740LL-3S
- Kwikset 740LL-26S*
- Kwikset 740LL-26DS
- Kwikset 740LL-15S
- Kwikset 740LL-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 740LL-5S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.