Kwikset 784 Double Cylinder UL Listed Deadbolt from the 780 Series
This Double Cylinder deadbolt, is not equipped with SmartKey technology, but still the perfect choice for keeping your home or business safe. Double Cylinder means you lock the deadbolt using a key from the exterior and using a thumb-turn from the interior.
- Bumpguard: Patented side locking bar technology replaces a traditions pin & tumbler design to protect against lock bumping.
- Drill Resistance: Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- Includes 6 Pin Standard Kwikset cylinder
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
Additional Kwikset Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Kwikset Products
- Kwikset 780 Signature Series Deadbolt Collection
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 784-5
- Kwikset 784-15A
- Kwikset 784-L03
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 784-10B*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kwikset 784-3
- Kwikset 784-26
- Kwikset 784-26D
- Kwikset 784-15
- Kwikset 784-11P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 784 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.