This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Kwikset Arlington Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset, Exterior Only
The detailed styling of the Arlington is a welcome enhancement to your entry doors. Grade 1 deadbolt security features.
- Interior Pack Sold Separately. Please add this handle to the cart to be see all compatible interior packs.
- Single Cylinder means the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumbturn from the interior.
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Titanium alloy throwbolt core
- Anti-pick 6 Pin System
- Concealed Screws
- Solid Forged Brass
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-5
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-15A
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-514*
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-L03
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-10B*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-3
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-26*
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-501*
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-502*
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-15
- Kwikset 800ANLIP-11P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 800AN-LIP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.