This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Austin Collection Dummy Door Handleset Exterior Pack Only
Enjoy a high level of quality and designer style with the 802AUHLIP from the Austin Collection. Combining rugged form with traditional lines, the Austin dummy lever provides the ultimate in rustic elegance and unbeatable quality. The dummy function does not have a locking mechanism and is designed to simply be a pull for a variety of purposes. From double doors for the inactive door to closets with pressure hinges.
The Austin Signature Series from Kwikset brings quality and affordability with a timeless rustic style. Austin has charm and appeal with its gentle curve and finishes that are guaranteed for a lifetime. The Austin Family includes a Handleset, lever and deadbolt with a swing cover. Perfect for modern transitional decor, Austin is a wonderful addition to any home.
- Kwikset Signature Series
- Non-Functioning Handleset - Exterior Pack Only
- Must Purchase Kwikset Interior Pack Separately
- For Use On Interior Doors Where a Push/Pull Function is Required
- Fits Door Thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Easily Installs in Minutes with Just a Screwdriver
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Handle Height: 13"
- Handle Width: 2-1/16"
- Handle Projection: 3-1/4"
- Center to Center: Adjustable 8-3/8" to 9-15/16"
- Dead Bolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Dead Bolt Height: 3-17/32"
- Dead Bolt Projection: 1-1/16"
Kwikset is a company that does not believe in settling for second best. They strive to provide their customers with only the best in quality and safety. For innovations that are designed to meet the need of the customer and technology that focuses on convenience and security, Kwikset is the last word in modern door hardware.
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 802AUHLIP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 802AUHLIP-15
- Kwikset 802AUHLIP-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Center to Center||5.5|