Kwikset SmartCode Electronic Deadbolt Install VideoHow to Install Kwikset Electronic SmartCode Deadbolt by Build.com TV
Kwikset SmartCodeNo more keys! See the convenience and key features of Kwikset SmartCode products.
Kwikset SmartCode Contemporary Electronic Deadbolt
Upgrade to a more convenient, more controllable keyless entry deadbolt with SmartCode™ Signature Series. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code to whoever needs one and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries. SmartCode complements any Kwikset knob, lever or handleset.
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver - no hard wiring required
- One touch locking convenience
- Easily replaces any standard deadbolt
- Stores up to 2 codes
- Motorized locking mechanism - No manual thumb turn require
- Uses 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Batteries last for 1 year - Low Battery Indicater will warn you to replace them
- Backlit Keypad for easy viewing at night
- Optional Auto-Locking feature will lock the deadbolt after 30 seconds
- Optional Locked / Unlocked indicator light on interior for quick verification of whether the door is locked
- Optional audible beeps on each button push
- Featuring SmartKey® Re-key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty.
- Only available with Round Corner Latch
- Exterior: 2-23/32"W x 4-1/4"H x 1-3/16"D
- Interior: 3-9/32"W x 6-13/32"H x 1-3/4"D
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2"
- 1" Throw, Steel Deadbolt
- Reversible Handing
Additional Kwikset Links
Kwikset 909CNT-26S Product Specifications
|SmartCode Sell Sheet|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Function||Electronic, Single Cylinder|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|Number of Codes||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.