Interior Pack (Double Cylinder) Function: Interior packs include the interior side of the deadbolt and a knob or lever for the inside of the door. They are required where a handleset does not specifically come with the interior knob or lever mechanisms. Double cylinder locks are keyed on both sides of the door and can only be locked and unlocked via a key. Please check local codes before installing.
The Phoenix Double Cylinder Knob Interior Pack is typically used on the interior of the door and is operated with a key from the interior. Now Introducing the Smart Key Re-Keying Technology.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Images may be shown without SmartKey cylinder
- Compatible with Right and Left Handed Doors
- Decorative Rose
- Exposed Screws
- Easy Installation
- Smart Key Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Images shown without deadbolt
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 967PE-5S
- Kwikset 967PE-3S
- Kwikset 967PE-26DS*
- Kwikset 967PE-15S
- Kwikset 967PE-11PS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 967PE-S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.