SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Kwikset Double Cylinder Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey
At Kwikset, they believe people shouldn't have to settle when it comes to home security. And the best security is smart security. The Kwikset Signature Series 985S deadbolt is both tough and attractive. It is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified – the highest level of residential security.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Features a fully adjustable latch and deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks.
Additional Kwikset Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kwikset Products
- Shop All Kwikset 980 Signature Series Deadbolt Collection Products
Our SKU: Kwikset 985S-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 985-5S*
- Kwikset 985-15AS*
- Kwikset 985-514S
- Kwikset 985-L03S
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 985-26S*
- Kwikset 985-501S
- Kwikset 985-502S
- Kwikset 985-26DS
- Kwikset 985-15S
- Kwikset 985-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 985-514S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cross Bore||1-1/2", 2-1/8"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.