Double Cylinder Function: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from either side. As you will not be able to unlock this from the inside without a key, please check your local fire code to ensure this is allowed before purchasing.
- Equipped with a full 1" throwbolt
- Fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations (2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Backsets)
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Crossbore 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore 1"
- Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard.
- Cylinder: 5-pin SmartKey cylinder, cannot be keyed alike to a 6 pin cylinder.
- Bolt: 1" throw
- 660-S: Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- 665-S (This Model): Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Additional Kwikset Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Kwikset Products
- Kwikset 980 Signature Series Deadbolt Collection
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 985S-5*
- Kwikset 985S-15A*
- Kwikset 985S-514
- Kwikset 985S-L03
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 985S-26*
- Kwikset 985S-501
- Kwikset 985S-502
- Kwikset 985S-26D*
- Kwikset 985S-15
- Kwikset 985S-11P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 985S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.