SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Kwikset Juno Keyed Knobset Combo Pack Featuring Single Cylinder Deadbolt and Knobset featuring SmartKey
Juno's elegant, traditional style blends perfectly with most design styles while adhering to the high industry standards of the American National Standards Institute boasting an ANSI Grade 2 high residential durability rating.
- Single Cylinder Juno Knobset paired with Single Cylinder 980 Deadbolt
- Deadbolt and Knobset feature SmartKey Cylinders
- Rounded Corner Latch Type Available Only
- When selecting Keying Options above,PLEASE NOTE: This item is treated as one sku and by selecting Keyed alike the handle and deadbolt will be keyed alike. Keyed Differently will only be needed if you are ordering more than quantity one of these Combo packs. Keyed Differently on quantities more than one will mean each pack will be keyed differently. Please contact customer service if you need help determining your needs.
- Allows you to re-key your lock in seconds
- Knobset Ratings: ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 Security
- Deadbolt Ratings: ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Deadbolt
- Decorative Circular Shaped Knob
- Kwik-Install Installation
- Deadbolt Features 1: Titanium Alloy Throw bolt Core
- Anti-Pick System
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 991J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 991J-5S-B*
- Kwikset 991J-3S-B
- Kwikset 991J-15S-B
- Kwikset 991J-11PS-B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 991J-11PS-B Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.