How To Install Track LightingLearn how to install a basic track lighting kit in this easy to follow video
Colorful frit and crystalline glass create these elegant mouth-blown shapes. Includes specified low-voltage lamp and 8' of field-cuttable suspension cable or 5.8 watt replaceable LED module and 6' of field-cuttable suspension cable. For use with 24 volt transformer, add suffix "-24" to item number (LED lamp option is not compatible with 24 volt transformers).
- Fusion Jack - Includes a Fusion Jack (FSJ) compatible connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Fusion Jack systems.
- Monopoint - A monopoint canopy (MPT), with internal transformer, will be included, creating a self-contained, fully-functional light.
- Monorail - Includes a Single-Circuit Monorail (MRL) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Single-Circuit Monorail Systems.
- Two-Circuit Rail - Includes a Two-Circuit Monorail (MR2) connector, and no transformer. For use with LBL Two-Circuit Monorail Systems.
Color options: Amber, Blue, Clear, Opal
Finish options: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Bulb options: Halogen, Xenon, LED
- 1 35 watt MR11 Halogen bulb for use with Blue or Clear glass options only
- 1 35w GY6.35 base Xenon bulb for use with Amber or Opal glass options only
Glass Size: W 2.25", H 9.25"
- Power consumption - Initial 5.8w, 4.7w Stabilized
- Color Temperature - 3000 degrees Kelvin
- Lumens - Initial 300 lumens, stabilized 250 lumens
- Lumens/Watt - 53 stabilized, 52 initial
- Color Rendering Index - 80 CRI
- Lifetime - 30,000 hours to 70% of original light output
24 Volt Transformer:
- Custom order, please call customer service
Additional LBL Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All LBL Lighting Products
LBL Lighting HS277BU Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GY6.35|
|Bulb Type||Halogen, Xenon / Krypton, LED|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|